Don’t forget to clean-up your lists
Don’t waste time and money on marketing materials. Using old customer lists will cause you both. If you have a list that is more than 3 years old, over 35% of it has the wrong name. Don’t go another year before you update your data. You will waste more money and get less results by marketing an old file with the wrong names. Let the pros at Real Green help you update your list and increase your response rates!
Direct Mail That Works for New Sales & Upsells
We’ve all heard the dire predictions that direct mail is gasping its last. Nothing could be further from the truth for the lawn care, pest control and related industries. Direct mail remains a relevant and highly effective way to gain new customers. Especially in new territories, where your company may not be known. Join this session to see what works, what doesn’t, and why.
Master Your Data! – Marketing, Past Estimates, Cancels & Neighbors
Data is everywhere, but what you do with it makes the difference between growing your business or floundering. Learn how to effectively use the data already in your system during this session. If you’re missing a data component, find out where you can obtain it.
Neighbor Production Postcards for New Sales Year Round
You have huge growth potential within the areas you already do business in. The neighbors of your current customers see you, your vehicles and definitely your lawn signs in yards throughout their neighborhoods. Learn how to effectively reach out to them and not only a response, but a new customer.
- Blogging 101
- Creating a Fully Integrated Print & Digital Marketing Plan
- Direct Mail Analytics
- Direct Mail that Works for New Sales and Upsells
- EDDM 2018
- Google Analytics for Beginners
- Integrated Marketing Campaigns – How digital and print work together
- Master Your Data – All of it – Marketing, Past Estimates, Cancels & Neighbors
- Multi-Generational Marketing – Boomers, and X-ers, and Millennials – “Oh My!”
- Neighbor Production Postcards for New Sales Year-Round
- Pay Per Click: Google, Bing Facebook
- Social Media for the Green Industry
- The New Marketing Universe – Digital Marketing Trends
- Web Design – What keeps people engaged and converting
- Your Marketing Command Center