Solutions 2021: All New 100% Virtual Experience
New format, all new content, new Solutions
Mark your calendars for January 4-8, 2021: Those are the dates for our 21st annual Solutions User Conference, the industry’s premier learning event. We’re looking forward to another year of teaching, networking and sharing best practices with our customers, exhibitors and sponsors.
This year’s Solutions User Conference is going to look a little different. Not just because we’re debuting all-new content – more on that in a second – but because we’ve made the difficult decision to take this year’s Solutions online. While we absolutely value our in-person time with our valued customers, out of an abundance of caution for the health and safety of all of you, our Real Green team members and our sponsors, we’re transforming this year’s Solutions into a feature-rich virtual experience.
We’ll be sharing more details about tickets, pricing and specifics on our new curriculum in the coming weeks, but in the meantime, here’s just a snapshot of what this year’s attendees can look forward to:
- All-new curriculum, with some classes open to non-users for the first time ever
- All-new content with learning tracks specifically designed for owners, technicians, office staff, sales, marketing and more
- Post-conference access to all content, including session video recordings, for the entire year
- “Fast-Track” user certifications
- Virtual trade show highlighting the latest in machinery, fertilizers, pest and weed control products, industry best practices and more
- Presentations and panel discussions featuring leading industry experts and thought leaders
- Virtual networking opportunities
We’re hoping this is a one-time pivot and plan to see everyone in person in 2022 at the Renaissance Orlando at Seaworld in sunny Florida. In the meantime, stay tuned for more on how and when you can secure your spot for Solutions 2021!
Automated Marketing Assistant: Planning Ahead for 2021
Get your customers on board, upsold and pre-paid for next year with Automated Marketing Assistant and Customer Assistant Websites!
With strategically timed emails and letters containing personal offers for each customer – and their neighbors – you can increase your chances of getting them signed up and paid up for next year: Good for planning, great for cash flow and best for your business.
AMA has more than 50 customizable “set-it-and-forget-it” customer communications that make it easy to reach out to customers and prospects and
- Let them know that it’s time for their automatic renewal of services and payments
- Offer special discounts or added services when they pre-pay
- Upsell new services and let them know about updates with your business
- Land new customers with tailored offers created just for them
Creating and sending customer communications is a painstaking, time-consuming task. With AMA, it’s a task you no longer have to worry about. Let our software do the work for you so that you can do what you do best: Run and grow your business! Contact us today to add AMA.
What’s New with SA5?
We’re obsessed with your success – which is why we are constantly working to improve Service Assistant to bring you the best, most effective tools you need to run and grow your business.
What’s new this month? More paperless invoicing options
- Include neighbors’ addresses in printed estimates
- Adjust payment allocations to hit the oldest balance owed
With SA5, every time we publish updates, your software updates automatically. So you don’t need to do anything to gain access to new features…they’re available to you as soon as we publish them.
Hot tip: You can always check out what’s new in SA5 by visiting the “What’s New” page. Just click on your user icon at the top right, then look for anything with “new” in the title.
Make certain everyone on your team receives update emails and other product notifications by visiting RealGreen.com/Impact and submitting the signup form.
Is Your Team Ready for their Fall Close-Up?
The seasons are about to change – is your team’s logo gear ready for fall?
Fall and its cooler temperatures are on the horizon, so now’s the time to make sure they’re properly outfitted with seasonally-appropriate company wear that not only looks great, but will keep them comfortable in the changing weather.
Plus, there are so many great reasons to make sure your crew is outfitted in company logo gear:
- Your techs out in the field are often a customer’s first contact with your company.
- A crisp, put-together look makes a good impression!
- When your crew is easily identifiable, it shows that your company is trustworthy, safe and professional.
- Great-looking custom apparel promotes company pride and unity.
- Having branded gear eliminates the guesswork of what to wear and keeps your team looking uniform and united.
Real Green Systems has all of the cool-weather gear you need – long sleeve shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, hats and more. Order yours today!
Spread the Word About Fall Services
You know that fall is the ideal time for lawn aeration and overseeding, but do your customers? Promote and upsell this crucial lawn maintenance with Real Green Systems’ ready-to-deploy, customizable printed materials. Our Upsell Brand Packs have everything you need to let your customers and their neighbors know that it’s time to aerate and overseed – and that you’re their go-to expert to get it done.
- Leave-behind flyers
- Upsell letters
- …and more!
Talk to one of our Print Marketing experts today to get your aeration and overseeding campaign ready to go!
Give Your Website a Makeover for Spring
When’s the last time you updated your website?
If you can’t remember, it’s definitely time for a refresh. An easy-to-navigate, easy-to-find website is essential for your business – you want your name to come up when they search for lawn care or landscaping services, and you want them to be able to find what they’re looking for once they’re on your site. Your company’s website shouldn’t be a one-time-and-done operation.
- If your site is even a few years old, it might be slow to load. You’ll lose potential customers in the seconds it takes for your site to show up on their screen.
- Fresh content is key to winning the SEO game. Why is this important? Because it affects how your site shows up in online searches and makes it easier for people to find you.
- An outdated-looking website
- Ensure there are effective calls to action, prompting visitors to contact you.
- On-target, informative content will give visitors the information they are looking for, right away – making sure you hook them in the few seconds you have to engage them
- Is your site responsive and mobile-friendly? Most people access the web on their phones or tablets. Your site should look good on any screen.
Real Green Systems Digital Marketing specialists are ready to help you give your website a fresh look and feel for Spring! Our experts never stop researching and learning about the latest in the green industry – they know how to create content that will engage customers and keep them coming back for more.
Get in touch with our Digital Marketing team today to find out how they will make your company stand out on the web with a beautifully designed, easy to navigate, search engine optimized site designed to your specifications.