Solutions 2021: Secure Your Spot Today!
Don’t miss the green industry event of the year – Solutions 2021! From January 4-8, we’re going all-virtual for the first time, but that’s not all that’s changed. This year, we’re debuting all-new content, including specialized learning tracks and classes for:
- Office staff
- And more!
Just $199 grants full access to your entire team for this value-rich experience. What can you expect from Solutions 2021?
- Virtual trade show: Take a virtual stroll to learn more about Real Green’s current and future solutions, meet with industry partners or pop into our virtual “Meet A Tech” forum for a live, face-to-face chat with one of our product experts
- General Sessions and Keynote: Hear from our exciting slate of green industry and Real Green leaders about the challenges we face right now
- Breakout and learning sessions: For a more personal, deep dive into the topics you care about – Real Green software, marketing, business best practices, the green industry and more
- Continuing education: Full access to the entire Real Green Academy catalog through 2021
Secure your spot today – register now for Solutions 2021!
Interested in sponsoring Solutions this year? Join our presenting sponsor Greene County Fertilizer at the Platinum, Gold or Silver level! We have multiple opportunities available to help you promote your company to an audience that really matters.
Find out more about sponsorship here.
Real Green Crash Course: A Free Deep Dive into RGS Solutions
Join Real Green Systems experts Nov. 10-12 for a brand new experience – the Real Green Crash Course. This free, one-time virtual deep dive into Real Green’s software and marketing solutions offers two hours of live content each day, plus on-demand recorded demos and virtual networking. Attendees can join for one day or all three and register for free one-on-one sessions as well.
Crash Course offers two virtual rooms:
- Software, featuring One Step Sales, Automating your Marketing and Communications, and Mobile Door-2-Door sales
- Marketing, featuring Digital Growth Strategies and Building Your Marketing Plan
Maybe you have a team member or colleague who would benefit from learning more about Real Green, or maybe you want a quick refresher before attending this year’s Solutions Virtual Conference. Don’t miss your chance to take part in this one-of-a-kind session! Visit Real Green Crash Course to register today!
Prospect Smart: Speed to Lead and Grow Your Business
Are you letting valuable online leads disappear because someone else reached out to them before you could? With good leads, every second counts, and the faster you connect, the more likely you are to convert that lead into a paying customer. With Real Green Systems Prospect Smart, you can start treating every lead as the valuable asset it is.
Prospect Smart uses cutting-edge technology to capture, nurture and convert leads. It follows every lead from the first touchpoint all the way through the customer journey, deploying advanced data and analytics to help you close every sale.
Prospect Smart seamlessly integrates with Service Assistant 5, so every lead is automatically migrated into the system, saving you time and money – no need for manual input. With an easy-to-read dashboard displaying real-time analytics, you can easily see the ROI and measure the success of every marketing campaign you launch…and make smarter decisions for the future.
With Prospect Smart helps you connect with the right customers at the right time. The customers you need to grow your business.
Schedule your free consultation today to see just how much Prospect Smart can do for you!
What’s New with SA5? Check Out Our Latest Updates
We recently updated Service Assistant 5 with some exciting new features: editing applied payments, adjusting multiple shapes in the visual route designer, window shades and auto-post button in Mobile Live, and viewing a completed service on a map.
To learn more, check out these short videos:
- Editing applied payments in the prepaid adjustment utility
- Applying multiple shapes in the visual route designer
- Window Shades and Mobile Live Auto-post Button
- Service Geocode – Viewing a Completed Service on Map
Remember that you can also find out more about these and other updates at any time by visiting the “What’s New” page in SA5 – just click on the “User Profile” icon at the top right of your screen and look for items with “new” in their descriptions.