Keep track of your teams, your vehicles, and your equipment with Linxup GPS vehicle trackers and Linxup asset trackers for landscaping and lawn care services. Both types of devices are easy to install, and you can view everything from your smartphone or tablet.
Customer Success is Our Mission
Need help? We’re here! You’re talking and we’re listening. We’ve been working on upgrading our Customer Success experience across the board and are thrilled to share some very exciting updates with you, including an easier, faster way to expedite your Customer Support issues and a brand-new learning journey for customers exploring Service Assistant 5.
How to Expedite Your Customer Support Issue
When you have questions about your Real Green Systems software, or when an issue arises that requires assistance from our Tech Support or Customer Success teams, now all you have to do is visit RealGreen.com and click on the Tech Support button at the top right of the screen.
That will take you to a form where you can share the specifics of your issue and the best way for us to respond. Fill out the form with as much detail as you can and even include screenshots of any issues or any other files the team might need to help solve your problem.
When you’re finished, click the “open ticket” button at the bottom of the page. This will send your request directly to the correct team. You’ll immediately receive an automated response letting you know that we’ve received your request, and a member of our team will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Of course, you can still reach out via phone or email if you prefer:
Call 800-422-7478 (option 1) to be connected to our Tech Support team.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our Tech Support team.
New SA5 Customer Learning Journey
We have just launched three new learning modules to educate customers on how to most effectively utilize Service Assistant 5. New customers will have the opportunity to take part in these informative webinar sessions before their personalized one-on-one sessions with an Implementation Specialist. For existing users, the webinars can serve as helpful refresher courses on key functionality, tips and tricks. Here’s what you can expect:
- Module One: An introduction to SA5, with an overview of navigation, settings, adding customers, understanding the customer account and adding services to customers.
- Module Two: An overview of invoicing and routing using Routing Assistant, plus how to use the scheduler, generate work invoices and documents, route loose work, reprint invoices and generate monthly vs. installment invoices.
- Module Three: Taking a look at SA5 production and quick entry, payments, adjustments, charging interest and generating statements.
You can expect more of these training modules to be introduced in the coming months, under the direction of Customer Success’s new Director of Implementation, Kristina Waelde!
Kristina Waelde joined Real Green Systems in August 2020 as the Customer Success Team’s Director of Implementation. In this role, Waelde oversees customer onboarding, training, and migration. She is also leading continuous improvement initiatives in optimizing the customer onboarding experience and software adoption.
Waelde’s over 20 years of Customer Satisfaction experience includes significant time in the SAAS industry. She led multiple teams at Verint (formerly ForeSee) in their Ann Arbor, Michigan office – these teams included Launch Project Managers, Launch Implementation Specialists, and Technical Account Managers. Prior to Verint, she was Senior Manager in Consulting at J.D. Power and Associates, working onsite at auto manufacturers helping their teams ensure quality enhancements were integral in new product designs.
She earned a Bachelor of Science Degree from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, Michigan, focusing on Computer-Aided Design (CAD).
Have You Checked Out Straight Talk?
Beth Berry hosts our new Facebook Live series of interviews with Real Green’s leadership team, designed to keep you up to date on what’s new at Real Green and how we’re constantly working to make sure everything we do is better for you. If you missed them, check out our first interviews with CEO Bill Nunan at RealGreen.com/Impact or on our @realgreensys Facebook page. Coming soon: Interviews with our VP of Product Management Caitlyn Pomeroy, VP of Business Operations & Marketing Services Dave Prevost and VP of Customer Success Karen Maloney!
Solutions 2021: Embracing Change and Better than Ever!
This year’s Solutions Users Conference might not look like past years, but our first-ever virtual conference is going to be packed with all-new, value-rich content – and our team can’t wait to bring everything to you in a dynamic and safe digital platform.
For just $199 per company, your entire team will have year-long access to everything Solutions has to offer: Panel discussions, Q&As with company and industry leaders, keynote presentations, training sessions and so much more.
Sign up today for your chance to virtually attend the most important industry event of 2021.
Here’s just a sampling of what you can expect:
- All-new learning tracks for owner-operators, office staff, marketing, accounting and sales
- SA5 Bootcamp: An intensive, deep dive into everything you need to know about Service Assistant 5
- Bob Mann, NALP Director of State and Local Government Regulations, will discuss newly introduced federal legislation that has the potential to dramatically change the green industry in this must-attend two-hour session
- Virtual “round table” discussions with Real Green thought leaders: Small group conversations about the topics that matter most to you, including Real Green products and services, industry best practices, marketing, leadership, finding and keeping the right staff and more
- Is autonomous mowing right for your business? A deep look at this new technology and what it means for our industry and your company
- And so much more!
We’ll be sharing even more details about Solutions 2021 in the coming weeks, so stay tuned. It’s sure to be the virtual event of the year – don’t miss your chance to attend!
Does Your Website Need a Tune-Up?
Think of your website as a very necessary, very complex piece of machinery – like your car. It requires regular tune-ups and occasional maintenance; every once in a while it might crash. A website audit is like a checkup for your site, something you should be in the habit of doing every so often to make sure it’s working as it should. With the off-season approaching, it’s a good time to take a look at your site to see how you can improve it for next year.
Real Green Systems Marketing Services can help. Our experts will perform a thorough audit of your site, identify areas that can use improvement, and make sure your site is optimized on every level –
- Search engine optimization – so that your site is easy to find by the people you want to see it
- Streamlined design – so that your site is easy to navigate
- Fresh, relevant content for your specific target audience – so visitors are engaged and can find the information they’re looking for
- Backend technical work – so that your site is fast to load, high-performing, mobile friendly and secure
Let our pros handle your website’s next tune-up. We will perform a thorough, 360-degree review and audit and show you how to optimize your site. Then we’ll do the hard work for you.
Get in touch today to find out how Real Green Systems can help make your website the best it can be!
What’s New with SA5?
We recently updated Service Assistant 5 to include Confirmation Letter template setup and generation. Check out these short videos to find out more:
Don’t forget – you can also find out about these and any other updates by visiting the “What’s New” page in SA5. Just click on the “User Profile” icon at the top right of your screen and look for items with “new” in their descriptions.
Prep for Next Year with Print
Now’s the time to get ready for next year’s busy season – with custom estimate and pre-pay letters from Real Green Systems. The time to send these essential communications is coming up fast and you’ll want to be ready to go with all the right materials. (And don’t forget lawn signs!)
Real Green’s print experts will ensure that you have everything you need, designed and printed to your exact specifications, with the perfect professional look and feel your company requires. When things start ramping up in a few months, you’ll be ready to go in an instant. Be sure to put your order in today!