Keep track of your teams, your vehicles, and your equipment with Linxup GPS vehicle trackers and Linxup asset trackers for landscaping and lawn care services. Both types of devices are easy to install, and you can view everything from your smartphone or tablet.
The Assistant Spring-Summer 2020 – New All-Digital Issue Available Now
RGS News May 2020: Staying Safe, Working Smart with SA5
Real Green Systems software solutions make it easy to run and grow your business from anywhere, while practicing safe social distancing and keeping your crews busy. Service Assistant 5 helps you simplify running your business, putting crucial information at your fingertips any time, anywhere and on any device. Our CRM software lets you schedule service, streamline day-to-day tasks and seamlessly run marketing activities, giving you more time to focus on business growth.
From contactless estimating to remote scheduling to customer communication and so much more, our tools are here to help you and your teams work smart and safe.
Keeping Your Crew Safe During Social Distancing
You’ve got all of the old-school safety gear – goggles to protect your crew’s eyes, work gloves to protect their hands. But staying safe has taken on an entirely new meaning in the wake of COVID-19. For lawn and landscape businesses working right now, keeping your team and your customers safe and healthy is absolutely essential. Fortunately, most of the country is recognizing lawn care as an essential business, and it’s possible for crews to work while observing safe social distancing techniques. Here’s a quick field guide to preventative best practices:
- Frequent hand washing is essential – at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water. Use hand sanitizer when hand washing isn’t accessible.
- Stock every vehicle with disposable sterile gloves, disinfectant spray or wipes, and face masks if your crew has to make contact with coworkers or customers.
- Avoid door knocking whenever possible right now. If a customer specifically requests that crews knock on their door to announce service, they should knock and then immediately step down away from the door to a distance of at least six feet.
- Gloves should be removed and discarded at the end of each interaction. It can help to carry a small trash bag to dispose of gloves and wipes after each use and at the end of each day.
- Wipe down/disinfect any equipment plus personal items including phones, sunglasses, hats, etc.
- At the beginning and end of each day, wipe down and disinfect the interior of each vehicle: Door handles, dashboard, steering wheel, gear shift, sun visors, audio controls, seat belt buckles – any surfaces that have been touched over the course of the day.
- Wipe down and disinfect any equipment handles and surfaces as well.
Routing Assistant: Keeping a Safe Distance
Do social distancing rules have your techs taking more vehicles on the road than usual? Real Green Systems Routing Assistant can help you optimize every route for every vehicle, keeping your entire fleet running as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
One way for crews to work safely amid social distancing regulations is to arrive to jobsites separately in their own vehicles. With techs leaving at different times from wide-flung locations, ensuring everyone arrives where and when they’re supposed to is crucial – and so is knowing where your crew is at any given time.
Routing Assistant can help. With drag-and-drop route planning and live vehicle tracking, you can plan for and follow your entire crew, wherever they are. Plus, route optimization means that your techs will take the most efficient routes – essential for saving on wear and tear, fuel costs and road miles when you have more vehicles on the road than normal. And you can use Routing Assistant to stagger start times, keeping your crews separate and socially distanced as much as possible.
Measurement Assistant: Hands-free, contact-free quotes in minutes
How can you provide an estimate for service if you’re under social distancing rules, or if you’re not considered an “essential” business under a “stay home, stay safe” order? By using Real Green Systems’ Measurement Assistant.
Measurement Assistant makes it easy to quickly, accurately and remotely measure the external features of any property, then instantly provide customers with an estimate – all without having to meet in person or visit the property at all.
The program accesses property boundaries based on the county tax assessor’s office, then utilized satellite technology to provide you with hi-res aerial photography of neighborhoods and commercial properties. Pull up the photo of any property, then customize measurements with a few clicks of your mouse. And you can do it from anywhere, at any time, from any web-enabled device.
Looking for a way to provide your customers with accurate, contact-free, lightning-fast estimates? Find out more about how you can use Measurement Assistant to your advantage.
Customer Assistant Website: Your Office, Safely Open 24/7
With a Real Green Systems Customer Assistant Website, your clients can access your business 24/7. They can see their account information, manage and pay their bills, request estimates and contact you with questions. Plus, it’s a powerful marketing tool during a time when the usual best practices, including door knocking and in-person, face-to-face customer conversations, aren’t on the table.
Your CAW makes it easy for customers to connect with you on their own time. They can make payments or set up auto-pay processing, schedule or cancel appointments and request estimates for service. You have the ability to set up service reminders, past due reminders and customer-specific offers based on information gathered in the field by your techs.
There’s so much more a CAW can do for your business – let us show you with a free demo!
Automated Marketing Assistant: Send more, do more, sell more
It’s likely that any existing marketing plan you had in place before COVID-19 has undergone some changes. However, now is actually a good time to double down on your marketing efforts – letting customers know that you are open for business, ready to help them keep their lawns healthy and beautiful. With Real Green Systems Automated Marketing Assistant, you have access to a wide variety of “set it and forget it” messages that will effectively promote your business during this challenging time.
AMA works seamlessly with SA5 and your Customer Assistant Website to create communications personalized with information specific to each customer. You won’t have to spend time composing and sending each individual email or letter. The program does it for you. With more than 50 customizable communications and the ability to cross-promote to Facebook and Twitter, you can let AMA do the heavy promotional lifting so that you can spend more time doing what you do best: Running and growing your business.
See how AMA can help you do more, send more and close more!
Mobile Live: Run Your Business…From Anywhere
Mobile Live might be the ideal solution for today’s unusual times: It gives you the ability to run just about every aspect of your business at any time, from anywhere.
Mobile Live’s functionality makes it simple to pivot to all-remote operations. Because it auto-syncs with Service Assistant, there’s no need for in-office, manual data entry. Not only is it faster and more accurate, right now – it’s safer.
- Use the Call Log feature to keep in touch with everyone. You can add and make calls, view customer history and send alerts and reminders in real time. Call Log is also helpful when trying to keep your far-flung crew connected and on the same page – the ability to send inter-office messages means everyone can touch base, remotely
- Real-time vehicle tracking enables you to see where your team is and where they’re going
- Production functionality lets you know how long each service call takes, which services were performed, customer property conditions and much more
- Talk-to-text capability makes it even easier to communicate
- Techs can accept in-field, PCI compliant, data-encrypted payments and print invoices and receipts on-site
This barely scratches the surface of how Mobile Live can help you effectively run your business. Tap into the power of this 360-degree solution today to take advantage of everything it has to offer!